We are always seeking interns at Birch & Bell Boutique who are eager to put in the work to learn. As an Intern, you will be a critical link in our day-to-day operations and will be able to experience a little of every area in our business. You will be part of a dynamic organization where your fashion sense and outstanding customer service skills will support our mission of bolstering the confidence of women and contribute to our overall success.
This is an unpaid internship.
We offer flexibility with hours to work around your schedule. The internship dates are not set and we are flexible on start/end dates.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting on sales floor to assist sales associates with re-stocking the floors, customers, and more
- Assisting in curating images for our marketing team
- Assisting in creating new and fun content describing our products to be posted on the website each week
- Maintaining an organized stock room
- Assisting in steaming, tagging, and organizing new shipments
- Shipping & dropping off online orders
- Running errands as needed
- Assist in finding new trends for the upcoming seasons
- Assist in organizing the sales floor by sizing, re-merchandising, and putting stock back
- There are also tasks that can be added depending on your skill level
- Must be 16 years or older, High school diploma or equivalent
- Eager to learn
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Experience with social media platforms
- Organized and able to plan and execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative in problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Proficient in Word, Excel, basic computer skills, and have legible handwriting
- Knowledge of Apple/Mac products preferred but can be trained
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs
- Must be able to work alone
- Store discount
- Family discount
Please e-mail us at email@example.com with your interest in an internship at Birch & Bell.